Home and Business Unified Networking & Wireless
UniFi device monitoring of one site.
Includes basic changes such as firewall rules and changes to the wireless settings.
Includes alerts if there are issues with the equipment.
Charge per device
The USG features a compact form factor and fanless
operation for discreet integration.
• (3) 10/100/1000 RJ45 Ports
• (1) RJ45 Serial Console Port
• Quiet, Fanless Operation
• Wall-Mounting Capability
• Site To Site VPN Capable
• Layer 3 Forwarding Performance
3 Gbps (Line Rate)
- 1,000,000 pps • Packet Size of 64 Bytes
- • Packet Size of 512 Bytes or Larger
The UniFi AC In-Wall AP transforms an Ethernet wall connection into a dual-band 802.11AC Wi-Fi Access Point. It features two Gigabit Ethernet ports, one of which delivers PoE to power and connect an 802.3af device to the network. The UniFi AC In-Wall AP provides simultaneous, dual-band, 2x2 MIMO technology.
- 25% smaller than the standard UniFi AP. The UniFi AC Lite AP provides simultaneous, dual-band, 2x2 MIMO technology. Featuring an ultra-compact design, the UniFi AC Lite AP delivers a cost-effective combination of value and performance in a reduced footprint
The UniFi AC HD AP is the first UniFi 802.11ac Wave 2 AP. Combining the performance increases from MU-MIMO technology and the use of 4x4 spatial streams, the UniFi AC HD AP delivers up to 125% greater performance* than a typical Wave 1 AP.
Deploy the UniFi AC HD AP in high-density environments requiring maximum wireless performance. The UniFi AC HD AP features simultaneous, dual-band, 4x4 MU-MIMO technology and convenient 802.3at PoE+ compatibility. Available in single- and five‑packs.
• 4x4 MU-MIMO 2.4 GHz & 5.8GHz 802.11ac
• Ceiling and Wall Mount
500 Watt POE+ Capable 24 Port UniFi Cloud Switch